The following terms and conditions apply to all purchases of Physiotherapy Evidence Database (PEDro) online training:
- Purchase of a PEDro online training program allows the purchaser (an individual) access to the online training program for a period of not longer than three (3) months, calculated from the date of subscription.
- Users from Australia subscribe at the rate that includes the Goods and Services Tax (GST). Users outside Australia subscribe at the rate that excludes GST.
- Transferring subscriptions from one person to another is not permitted.
- Sharing of user names and passwords is strictly prohibited. PEDro reserves the right to immediately terminate access to online training if it reasonably believes that more than one user is accessing the online training using the same login details.
- A certificate will be issued to subscribers who complete the training program and pass the associated accuracy test. Only one certificate per subscription will be issued.
- PEDro online training materials are protected by copyright and cannot be used by you, or any other party, without express permission from us.
- Your personal information collected during the subscription process will only be used by us to manage your subscription. Your information will not be used to promote products or services offered by PEDro nor passed on to third parties.
- PEDro aims to provide continuous access to subscribers. If training materials are not continuously available for the training period, the subscription will be extended by the number of days the training materials were not available.
Effective from 13 November 2016.